In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"), Sun Media Limited as the owner and operator of lolki.us ("Operator") will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to the Operator's designated copyright agent. Please note that under section 512(f) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512(f)), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
The Operator on the website lolki.us provides references or hyperlinks to adult content websites operated by operators which are not affiliated with or otherwise related to the Operator ("Service"). Specifically, the Service functions as an information location tool under section 512(d) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C § 512(d)) in that it merely refers or links users to content found on third-party websites not under the Operator's control. The Operator respects the intellectual property of others and anticipates that the websites which are referred or linked to on the Service do the same.
If you are the owner of any exclusive right under copyright laws, or are authorized to act on behalf of such owner, and you believe that a copyrighted work is being used on the Service, or that an infringing use of such a work elsewhere is linked from the Service, or is otherwise the subject of referral from the Service, in a manner that constitutes or contributes to copyright infringement, please provide the Operator's copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works;
- Identification of the material, activity, reference, or link that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, reference or linking that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, through information reasonably sufficient to permit the Operator to locate the material (such as its URL), activity, reference, or link (e.g., its text, if any, and the URL associated with its location on the Service);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Operator to contact you, including a true name, address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed..
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered to the Operator's designated copyright agent at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to contact the Operator's designated copyright agent by post, you may send your communication here:
Agent: J. D. Obenberger and Associates
Attorneys and Counselors at Law
115 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60603
fax: (312) 648-6202
phone: (312) 558-6420